The Fall 2017 Officer Team is extremely excited for this semester, and we hope you are too! Below you’ll find everything you need to meet your requirements this semester:
- Requirements Checklist: Use this checklist to help keep track of your candidate requirements throughout the semester!
- Website Registration
- Candidate Information Survey
- Committee Descriptions: One of the greatest things about our chapter of Beta Alpha Psi is that there are tons of committees and opportunities for you to develop your professional, networking and leadership skills. This document will help you better identify which committees interest you most. If you have already filled out the Candidate Survey and wish to change committee preferences, please email Mark Molyneaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidate Transcript Upload and Dues Payment
- Spring 2017 Candidate Manual: This manual details all requirements and mandatory events for a Beta Alpha Psi Candidate.We want your Candidate semester to be successful and memorable. If there is anything we can do to assist you throughout the semester, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the officer team!
Make sure to register for our website! You will use the website to check your attendance and to sign up for events and socials. Registration requires an invitation code, which you will receive soon after completing the Candidate Survey found below.
Candidate Information Survey
Click here to take the Fall 2017 Candidate Information Survey
Please read and review the Committee Descriptions to better identify which committee you would most like to be a part of!
To join Beta Alpha Psi, Candidates must have a 3.0 Overall and Upper Level Accounting GPA. Please send a copy of your transcripts to Professor Cainas at email@example.com.
Candidate Dues Payment
Bring your Candidate Dues to Briley Rohletter, Chapter Treasurer, or pay online here. (Online payments will incur a minimal PayPal processing fee). Please make sure to select Candidate in the drop down box.
Candidate Requirement Check List
Use this Requirement Checklist to help keep track of upcoming requirements!
Fall 2017 Candidate Manual
Make sure you read through the manual and understand your responsibilities and our objectives for this semester!